Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Beauty Removed

I got into one of my "computer cleaning" modes and sorted through my "deal with it later" folder. It led to me uploading an assortment of photos under various albums on my page.

Then I noticed one album was particularly....empty. I clicked on it to find out a favorite photo submitted by a friend was missing! I guess at some point, random people reported it and it was removed without notifying me. I uploaded it again without much thought.

The next morning, it was gone again. No warning, no emails. I actually thought for a moment that it was my brain at fault, and reloaded the page a couple times, expecting it to appear lol. So I uploaded it again.

And it was just removed. Again. This time with a warning that I had ignored the other mysterious warnings. *eye roll*




You can view more beautiful tandem images in our tandem slideshow:




These two posts have more links for learning about tandem nursing:

And then there were two

Three is a crowd

No comments:

Post a Comment