Saturday, December 1, 2012

Real Feminists Protect Sons from Circumcision

© 2012 Sanfis Daly

Sanfis chimes in on what he finds to be feminist hypocrisy.

"You left the snip snip up to your husband? You're a woman so it's not your decision? Your husband wants to circumcise your son? You feel bad about it, but it's not your place to disagree? You got him to agree to the birth of your desire, so he gets a penis of his desire?

What the fuck is this, the 1500s? Do you also let him get a prostitute when you're on the rag? And you don't wear pants or talk unless given permission to, right? And while we're at it, don't forget that you're not allowed to go to school, have a job or step into church.

You women want the right to vote, to drive, to wear pants, to get equal pay but then suddenly you aren't able to protect your sons from being mutilated? Which one is it now? Last time I checked, you're the one pushing him out of your vagina and raising him for the next 18 plus years.

What if hubby wants incest in the family? Not your place to disagree? Matching tats are a-okay? Taking Underage Timmy to the gentleman's club is all about fatherly bonding? Going to dye his hair a matching color, too?

Fuck me, get over it. Be a mother. Protect your son from horrible, unacceptable, illegal torture of his genitals. Your husband isn't a male lion ruling over a pride of females who can snap the necks of his cubs. I don't care how short his penis is from his circumcision, it's not his right to hurt innocent babies, especially YOURS.

And people say it's not this simple. Why, yes it is that simple. When the father, the doctor or any other family member begins to recommend hacking at her son's penis, she should then say FUCK NO to them.

Then, every time people try to recommend it, as soon as they open their mouths, she should shout FUCK NO. She can vary it up a little.

"NO YOU CANNOT CUT MY SON."
"NO BABIES ARE NOT FOR HACKING."
"NO YOU CANNOT MUTILATE HIM."

She should do this in an interrupting way.

But... "NO GET AWAY FROM MY SON'S PENIS!"

I just think... "NO WE DO NOT CUT BABIES!"

I want to... "TOO BAD! GET THE HELL AWAY FROM MY SON!"

If you would just... "NO! STAY AWAY! FUCK OFF!"

Let me ask you this: If you stepped into a room and saw your newborn tied to a table and your husband holding a knife above him, what would you do? What would you do?

THERE IS YOUR SIMPLE ANSWER.



Sanfis, an American circumcised male, encourages other circumcised males to stop the cycle of abuse and to keep ALL their children intact. He runs a page "Circumcised Fathers, Intact Sons" and periodically writes when inspiration (or frustration) strikes him.

More from Sanfis:
http://guggiedaly.blogspot.com/2011/08/you-are-more.html

Questioning circumcision?
http://guggiedaly.blogspot.com/2010/05/everything-i-currently-have-on-genital.html

A circumcised man speaks out:
http://guggiedaly.blogspot.com/2011/01/confessions-of-circumcised-man.html

3 comments:

  1. I'm a woman, so it wasn't an issue when I was born, but in 1978 when my brother was born, the nurse came into my Mom's hospital room and said the doctor was ready to do the circumcision. My Mom said no. The nurse looked at my Mom like she was stupid and started explaining what a circumcision was. My Mom yelled at her "NO! No circumcision! Nobody touches my son's penis! DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?" My Mom is awesome. My son is 9 weeks old and whole. My husband would have liked to have him circ'd and I said the boy can decide when he's grown up. I'm guessing he won't want to cut that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gooooo Sanfis! Tell it like it is. We agree from here, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! Tell it like it is! As mother's we have to stand up for our little boys!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete