Friday, October 11, 2013

Babywearing Daddies


Continuing our celebration of International Babywearing Week...Babywearing Men! :)





"my wonderful husband babywearing while handling the yard work, the dishes, rocking the baby to sleep, and even accompanying me at the nail salon "

"Here are my two loves out in the rain"
"My hubby wearing our newest little one and walking our other two hand in hand safely through the parking lot!"
"Hiking in Oregon!! Henry is 2 1/2 in the picture and this is the beautiful Eagle Creek trail."

"My love with our 5 week old and almost 2 year old"



Kyra's husband is toting around their adorable child in a mei tai!

"Baby wearing daddies are rad!!!
This is my husband, Ian, and our third child, Bobby Joe... Ian actually introduced me to baby wearing 8 years ago when I was pregnant with our 1st "



Apple picking!


No comments:

Post a Comment